Friday, August 1, 2008

Sales & Specials 08.01.08

Here at Bower Power, sales and specials are very important to the overall economy of our household. I personally love them because of the following reasons:
  1. I feel overwhelmingly guilty when paying full price
  2. A sale means that my husband and I can buy food that week
  3. A sale also means that we don't have to sleep on the floor, sit on the floor, or eat off the floor (no offense to my floor)

Because a friend reprimanded me last night for not sharing the wealth of knowledge about such a useful subject - aka a sale - I have decided to introduce a new feature here at Bower Power - SALES & SPECIALS. So each and every Friday be sure to check back in to see what other treasures I have discovered at low low prices.



Elana Headboard - World Market $99.50
Ikal Placemats - CB2 $1.95 each
Tonally Mod Dinnerware - Pier 1 Imports $2.48-$2.98
Nautical Rope Accent Table - Pottery Barn $99
Textured Stainless Bath Accessories - Crate & Barrel $4.95-$9.95
Solid Jersey Sheet Set in Brown - Target $13.99 (ANY SIZE!!!)



and my bonus sale item this week is featured at West Elm - it is their wood beaded window panels. Only $35 for a set of two panels that are 108" long! Perfect for layering and infusing a feeling of vacationing in Bali. (I totally want to go there one day!) These sheer linen window coverings can add privacy while allowing light to enter a dim space.



So you interested? Go check em out. In fact, check out all the sale items and if you discover one of your own - let me know for next Friday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love that headboard!! I'm looking forward to this feature!