Monday, July 21, 2008

Mirrors, washclothes, and frames - OH MY!

Me shopping at TJMaxx is like Elizabeth Taylor in a jewelry store.

Me shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond is like putting Brangelina in an 3rd world orphanage.

Look at all the goodies I got last week:



12 restaurant napkins
original price $20
paid price $3
I bought 84 - yea - Jeremy doesn't understand. Last year I was in charge of the ladies luncheon at church - so I thought that this year I could be prepared :)



picture frame $3.50
And once we get our 1 cent pics from Snapfish - that little frame will be uber-cute.



Washcloth $1
Matches the color scheme for the master bath & who can beat that price? I'll tell you - nobody.



large mirror $39
I can't wait to hang the mirror over our bed.

I think I did pretty good. What do you think?

1 comment:

Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

Great job on the napkins!!! 84 napkins for the price you would have paid one for at original cost is awesome!!